Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eames house of cards - Mid century inspired art Puzzle


Hello
It's been a busy week but I have some new pieces I will be launching to my Etsy site this weekend.

We made these really fun Eames Mid century inspired house of cards puzzle in art a few weeks back. There made fairly simple with chip board that I get from Blick art materials. I cut the chip board in different sizes and the kids draw designs on them with sharpies but you could also use acrylic paint and I cut slits on them so they fit together. More slits on a longer end, only 1 or 2 slits on the shorter ends.

They are really fun for the kids they can take them apart and put them back together a different way and it has a new look and they can add to them and make there sculpture bigger. Great puzzle table art.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! As a first year art teacher, I'm not very good at getting projects home with students. Hence the large box of Christmas Collages in the Art room. Now I know what to do with them. The timing couldn't be more perfect because we are starting a sculpture unit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...