Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite Friday Artists Nature Earth

Rustic candle holder by etsy artist The Bent Tree Gallery

Falling original acrylic painting found at StudioZen

Frared necklace found at 3dots


Hello Fun, Artsy people. We have been out on our land quite a bit lately with all this lovely weather and I have all this nature, fresh air flowing threw me so I thought I would share some of my favorite artist who remind my of that nature out door feeling. Very rich and warm colors. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. I love all three of these pieces! You alwways find the best stuff! Enjoy your time outside- I can't wait until our landscape is ready to be worked...it's almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...