Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Paper Toy Art Project


  Hello fun, artsy people. Didn't know if you knew about paper toys but I just wanted to share some very fun and interesting paper toy sites I found online. My son and I have had lots of fun making them over the last few years. Most of the paper toys are free printable's. They range from easy to difficult . They make great presents and gift toppers. They also make a great activity to make at your kids birthday party.
   I found that using the clear tac fabric glue works best when putting them together because it dry's very fast.  I do warn you though they can be quite addicting and once you start making them you don't want to stop.  Check out the list below for paper toy sites.



Here is a list of sites to visit for paper toys. ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...