Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite Friday Artists, Falling from the Trees

Cloisonne enamel ring in sterling silver, lime green leaf by AnnaClarkStudio
In Treasury -  Falling from the Trees


Decorative Pillow Cover of Autumn Burnt Orange Leaves - Italy 16x16 by Pillows4fun


Tiny Rusty Brown Leaf Bowl, Ceramic by artlauren

Orange leafs Cute zip pouch by wisefingers

I just love this time of the year, it is my favorite. Cooler weather and living in Tennessee there are plenty of beautiful colors with the changing of the leaves. I saw this treasury and knew I had to share some of the artists with you. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through Etsy. Thank you for including my fun autumn left pillow on your site. I truly appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome. I love the pillow colors and the beautiful Treasury you are in..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...