Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My inspiring Art and Nature Walk Part 1

These photos were taken on a walk over to may horse barn in the morning. I am always amazed by the inspiring nature all around me. The colors, shapes and textures. I had quite a few photos so I will be posting part 1 and part 2.


Below is a tall dead tree stump on our land.

Our Peach tree blossoming.

There are some amazing rocks here in Tennessee.
But I think these may be to heavy to make a necklace.

And of course my little ones have to rush right over to see what I am up to. This is FlutterBy and she is 4 yrs and 28"h.

All photos were taken by Christine Zeller

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...