Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Modern Owl Art Clock Collection

I would like to share my new Modern Owl Art Clock Collection I have listed on Etsy. I have recently started working in collage art so most of the owl clocks the materials used are papers, tissue paper or scrapbook papers, paint and ink. As you know I have a passion for making functional art so I will be sharing a few lines of art clocks and art wall organizers over the next month. 
Take a stroll to my Etsy shop to see more of my art work. CoolStuffArtGallery



Pastel Modern Owl Art Clock Collection







1 comment:

  1. These are great Christine! I love all of the colors and patterns you have used!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...