Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Tip of the Day Etsy Treasury's

Hi All
I love to make Treasury's on Etsy. I don't always have the time to make as many as I would like. But it is great to share other artists works.


Tip of the day - If you make a treasury you may want to email each person you put in the treasury because not everyone checks there activity feed all the time and they may not realize that they are even in a treasury. 
I found many treasuries I was in by putting my name into the treasury page, so I never shared or left a comment on the treasury because I didn't know I was in it.


I'd like to share one of my favorite Treasury's I made below.


'BLACK and WHITE HOLIDAY!' by coolstuffartgallery



Birch TREES in the ...
$80.00

Black and White Pin...
$18.00

cat figurine, handm...
$32.00

Black and white Mod...
$28.00

Longship Mens Soap ...
$5.50

Metal Pill Box Rect...
$38.00

Concrete Bowl or Bi...
$85.00

Sterling Silver Fil...
$14.00

11x14 Black and Whi...
$45.00

Black and White Fea...
$9.50

Cuff Bracelet Polym...
$18.00

SALE Needle Felted ...
$69.00

Pyramid Shaped Cloc...
$17.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...