Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tennessee Clay Sculpture



Here in Tennessee we have a lot of clay on our land. With all the rain we have had lately we had some streams running threw our fields. I see my 11 yr old son playing in one of the streams and digging at the ground this weekend. I asked him what he was doing and he said digging for clay. He made a little dam in the stream so he could wash the clay, well the next thing I know he comes up to me with this sculpture. I boy reading a book sitting on a rock. I was just amazed. He always amazes me with the things he thinks of.
I just wanted to share my son's Tennessee clay sculpture.
I love it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...