Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Friday Artists

Hand painted Owl Rock , whimsical animal rockart, woodland collectible animal figurine by

Crocheted Lace Stone, Beige, Deep Gray Stone, Handmade by Monicaj


Needle Felted River Rock Set of 4 Earth Colored Wool Roving by NatureFelt


The Rock, stone, leather, riveted necklace, artisan jewelry by  jewelrybyfrancine



Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week.

My brother in law is here for a few weeks so we have someone to take care of our miniature horses, we have 15 right now. So we wanted to take a trip within a 5 hour distance so we decided on Atlanta Georgia. I have been there many times but this time we are going to see the Coke museum and Stone Mountain I thought I would base my Favorite Friday artists on stone art. Here are some fun and unique stone art finds. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

And of course we have to stop at ikea..

Have a great weekend  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...