Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite Friday Artists Upcycled

 Thrift shop jewels suncatcher by StichitinYouWindow

Mod art sculpture recycled frame and wood pieces by cpstudios

Mixed media recycled mosaic by ShawnDuBois

Hello fun artsy people. This week for favorite Friday artists I found some really great artists using recycled pieces in their art.

The art of using discarded pieces in art has just fascinated me. I have dabbled in it myself with my own art and the art class with the kids and found it to be quite amazing.
Check out the artists sites above. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

The art of recycling, reusing, up cycling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...