Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Paper Mosaic Art Project

Photos by Jeffery Rudell

Hello all hope you had a Great relaxing weekend.
 
I stumbled upon this unique art project and I am totally intrigued with it. Torn paper mosaic art. The use of scrap paper and magazines create this unique colorful abstract portrait. The artist also suggest using buttons, yarn, quilting scraps, colorful thread, beads...
Check out the how to article at Craftstylish.
This is one I will definitely be doing with the kids, Hope you enjoy it!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, I always love what you do. Thanks for sharing the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the mosaic art from craftstylish. I just thought it was amazing when I seen it.
    Thanks for your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool! I am glad I kept that stash of magazines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to copy a famous painting using this technique...it's quite the color challenge! I look forward to seeing what you and the kids whip up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...