Blogger is not loading in Internet Explorer properly. Blogger loads much faster in Google chrome.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cool Stuff Art Gallery Modern Ring Collection


I would like to share my new Modern Ring Collection I have listed on Etsy. As you know I have a passion for making functional art.  large, Fun, casual modern designs. Take a stroll to my Etsy shop to see more of my rings and art work.


Modern Abstract Teal Orange Large Casual Cocktail Ring


Modern Abstract Blue White Large Casual Cocktail Ring



Modern Abstract Black White Large Casual Cocktail Ring


Modern Abstract Orange Purple Large Casual Cocktail Ring


Thanks for visiting!







2 comments:

  1. These are so fun, Christine! I just love them! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin..Just thought I would try something new..Jewelry..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...